What you Need to Move In

Business license city of Rancho Mirage


Sellers permit if applicable


Scroll down to where it says register or apply for a new business activity or location sellers permit temporary sellers permit and all other accounts not listed below

Establishment license


Other things needed

Renters insurance

Liability insurance

Being prepared to be a full time or part time renter:

· Have 2 months’ rent to start your business

· Plan to be at least 85% booked with clients before you open

· Create a business plan, this will show you what the next 2 years will look like

· Basic necessities you need to do business

· A small budget to decorate your space

· Excitement, a positive outlook, and a love for what you do